Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Week Two...

So...Nevada is still cold and windy. I really thought this place would be warm, but no, not at all. This week has been pretty good. Todd is averaging one a day and I finally know how to do my job. I only messed up one thing of paperwork (well "we" technically) but now Camilla and I are doing good. Our oven got fixed this week so no more batter (unless we want some) and I was finally able to locate those dish sponges that you put soap in; I had to go to three different places and the one I ended up getting sucks, shish. Oh oh and if anyone feels like it...Reno also doesn't believe in the 100 calorie grasshoppers either, so if anyone wants to send them to me I'd probably feel like a missionary who hasn't had sweets in 18 months:). I have been trying to upload the video of the apartment but it wont upload so I am going to have to just post pictures so I'll do that soon. Well I think that is it for the moment...let me think...yep thats it:) ta ta

2 comments:

Stephanie Lowe said...

hey Ash.
let me know where you get 100 calorie grasshoppers and I will be glad to stock you up on some! Hope all is well in Reno. I am coming down and will be there thursday night. Good luck with the job.

Ashleigh and Todd said...

Well you can usually get them everywhere, walmart...they are great and that would be sooo awesome! You are the best! I'm excited to see you and the boys, we will have to play!