Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, August 16, 2010

Winding Down of Summer

Wow...so much craziness has happened since the last time I did a post. I'm thinking Todd should just post all the time:). Anywho, it has been a crazy month and a half and Todd and I are ready for the summer to be over. That is probably a weird comment to hear (I guess read) for some of you but summer's just aren't what they used to be. Todd has about two or three more weeks of selling. The summer didn't happen how we thought it would. It has been a pretty good selling summer but not nearly as good as we had originally hoped, but what can you do? As most of you know, we moved from Indianapolis to Memphis (but really Olive Branch Mississippi). Our apartment and the apartment complex in Mississippi was so much better then in Indianapolis! Jac and I both said we could've stayed. Oh and Craig, Jac, Liv, Todd and I (oh and Gus), all lived together for two weeks. It was actually very nice, although we kind of got lazy; Jac and I didn't have to walk or drive to see each other so we really didn't go anywhere (plus it was super hot and humid so we didn't really enjoy being outside). At the beginning of August, Todd took a much needed day off and we were able to have a summer day. We went out to lunch, to a movie, traveled to downtown Memphis and of course topped it off with Baskin Robins ice-cream. Jac and I came home early for Alycia's bridal shower and wedding and are staying here. So not only do I miss my hubby but I miss my gal pals! Todd is dying in the heat in Memphis and I am doing as much stuff as possible to keep myself busy and make the time go by faster. This summer has had its ups and has had its downs, but one thing I have learned from this summer is that no matter what, as long as I have Todd in my life, I have a very blessed life and a happy one. Todd is my very best friend and I don't know what I would do without him. He lets me cry when I need to cry but can always make me smile (which sometimes makes me mad, haha) and makes everything that is wrong in the world better. I love that boy with all my heart and I am so lucky he loves me! Anywho...I also miss that boy very much and hope the summer goes by fast, fast, fast. As soon as Todd comes home we are off to NYC! We leave September 11 (at night) and arrive in NYC on September 12. Todd is very excited for his internship and we are ecstatic to live in NYC for a bit. Apartment search is still going...but we might have a hopeful but it will be in New Jersey. The commute for Todd will be an hour on the bus and with walking, I feel bad for him but it's in our price range so what can ya do? We will have to get a bus pass because I plan to live it up NYC. Keep your fingers crossed that we find a place. Oh, The Places We Go...well thats us in a nutshell. We will keep everyone updated on our little adventure. Love you all and hope all is well! LIVE-LAUGH-LOVE

1 comment:

Shelly said...

I miss you. The end.