Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, December 12, 2011

Tis the season for UGLY sweaters

Oh there is nothing like spending the Holiday season with good friends, eating good food and wearing ugly attire. We took our ugly sweaters very seriously this year. Todd and I got ours at good ole Goodwill and Hayden borrowed a little number from his uncle Z's wardrobe from the 70's, complete with blue and white saddle oxfords that were two, or maybe three sizes to big. My dates were two well dressed, nerdy, greasy boys... oh and a little hairball who also sported festive wear. We had a wonderful time spending the evening with our Walmart family!

The whole group


The MLPs

I was seriously offended we didn't win... I DID have the ugliest sweater but apparently it was suppose to be a Christmas sweater... dumb

My handsome boys


He was partied out! Nice comb over Trump


MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

1 comment:

Shelly said...

You totally should have won!