Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentines Day!

It was Hayden's first Valentines Day yesterday and it was a great day. Hayden helped me decorate Todd's car yesterday with some hearts. I know, corny and very high school, but it was cheap and cute:). Todd brought home a huge card, chocolates, flowers and "The Notebook," he knows the way to my heart. We had a crazy, wild night with Chick-fil-a milkshakes and finally watching "The Voice", I know, magical! Here's my cute boy... I have blogged so much lately, I'm on fire





3 comments:

Shelly said...

Wow! I haven't checked anyones blog for a while. You ARE on fire! I can't believe how big Hayden is getting. He needs to teach Gage how to roll over. haha JK, he can do it, he just doesn't do it. We sure miss you guys.

P.S. I'm so glad you survived the 'blizzard'. It looks like it was terrifying.

Debbie said...

Don't you love how babies are so entertained with paper! Thanks for the cute pics!

The Monson Family said...

I love his huge smile! What a cutie! You guys should move back now.....