Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Green Day and Todd's Day

I love the weekends! I wish weekends could last longer but maybe if they did, we would all take for granted how good weekends are. This past weekend we celebrated St. Patrick's Day and of course Todd's birthday. Friday night we went and got some sushi with MLP family; it was tasty and as always, fun. Todd opened his present from his parents early and low and behold, it was a waffle maker:). On Green day we made green waffles, green sausage and green milk. It was a lot of fun and I'm sure Hayden will get a kick out of it when he can actually eat... and know colors. I had a hard time drinking the green milk though. The rest of the day was spent at lunch with friends, shopping, dinner and more chatting with friends. It was the Todd show Sunday at church. He had to play the organ, teach a lesson and give a prayer. He would  have had to play the piano for a musical number but we ran out of time. We spent the rest of his birthday taking naps and eating cake (green cake I might add). All and all it was a great weekend and I think Todd had a good time saying goodbye to 25 and hello to 26... wow, he's getting old.

Hayden really didn't enjoy this photo shoot, it took a lot to get a smile out of him.





He spit up right after this picture, must have had an upset tummy. It was pretty funny though!

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Ahhhh! He's SOOO cute! He seriously gets cuter & cuter all the time. Is that even possible?! I'm glad you had a good weekend. I agree, Todd is getting so old. ;) NOT!