Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Half a year

Holy moly time goes by way too fast. I can't believe Hayden is already a half a year, I feel like he will be one in no time at all. No measurements on Hayd till next week but we think he is high 14, low 15ish. He is starting to fill out and get cute dimples all over the place. This past month has been an exciting one for him, he has gotten two hair cuts, started solids a few days ago, and met yet another celebrity. His current achievements are rolling around like its going out of style, scooting around, turning around (it's really impressive how he can move without crawling), and he's sitting up better and better. I just love this little boy, such a smily, happy baby. Still a great sleeper and starting to become quite the social butterfly.



Very long hair

Good fohawk now, just like daddy

We went to a baby shower WalMart was sponsoring and met Michelle Dugger.




2 comments:

The Monson Family said...

What a cutie!! I love his big blue eyes!

Jacquelinne said...

I was just reading this post with Olivia on my lap and she just said, "I love you SOOO much, Hayden!" It was about the cutest thing ever. Can't wait to see you guys soon!