Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, June 25, 2012

Almost 9 Months

We have some friends that we met here and they are now making their way back to Utah this week:(... Boo! I asked my friend Callie if she would take some pics of Hayden before they left. I'm calling them his 9month pics although that still is a couple more weeks away. Hayden wasn't as cooperative as he usually is when it comes to taking pictures. We had to work extra hard for some smiles but Callie got some great shots. Have I mentioned I love this little boy? Sorry for all the pics, I'm really bad at deciding which one is my favorite




 This was him during a sneeze, he's even cute when he sneezes... he also finds them rather funny too




 Serious face...


"Find a happy place, find a happy place!"


 "I'm sleepy, are we done yet?"

 "Mom is having way more fun with this than I am"

Hayden started crawling this past week and is getting into everything already. I told him one morning it was ok if he waited a little longer to crawl, that afternoon, he crawled. He is very much an army crawler, I guess preparing for combat... maybe with Gus? I've discovered that those door stop things (technical term) are fun toys and that the white rubber thing (yet another technical term) that is on them, comes off. Hayden is very good at finding cords wherever they may be; he will crawl an entire room to get to cords, oh and door thingys. He has also tried to learn how to swim under water twice in bathroom. Luckily I am always there when he attempts such things but needless to say all this movement has proven to be quite the terrifying time. Its amazing how turning your back for one split second has the possibility of causing such harm. But, he is still on the go and it is fun watching him discover all that the world has to offer... although I think he could leave my bookshelf alone... and those door stop thingys. Oh, did you notice in some of the pics that he has two teeth? Oh yeah, we've got ourselves a teether! 

1 comment:

Shelly said...

the pictures turned out so cute! Isn't it so fun when start crawling? ;) Gage started crawling the other day & we're finding that out house isn't as baby proof as we thought. It's still so fun though.