Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Sunday Dinner

Today I officially made my first roast beef Sunday dinner. I of course had to call my mom to run me through the steps one last time but I did it. It ended up being really good and Todd even said it was really good and he is a critic:). I'm becoming so domesticated:) and for dessert we are going to eat my cake that I baked and decorated in my cake decorating class...(it makes me wonder how long I will actually like doing all this stuff, hopefully always). Todd is doing his usual (playing Guitar Hero) so I decided to write on here. Church went really well today, I was called Sister Altom for the first time in church and I now have visiting teaching assignment (I get to do it with my cousin Aubrie so that will be fun). I signed myself up to make a dessert for enrichment so I have to go. It'll be a good chance for me to meet more people. Well it has only been a day since I last posted so nothing new has happened so I guess I'll end for the day...tata

No comments: