Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Updating the blog no one sees...

Well hello! I decided to update this blog, although no one, including Todd and I never use this. Todd and I are finally done traveling and I think we are ready to travel again. We want to leave that we will probably go to Utah this weekend if our family will have us. We had a great Christmas and New Years; our firsts together. School seems to be going good. My school is really easy at the moment; I'm only taking 11 credits but I'll start taking 14 in a couple weeks. School is going good for Todd; he is trying to crack down and studying a lot. Todd's latest project is trying to get his Iphone unlocked but the phone is winning. Well thats it, ta ta.

3 comments:

Ginny said...

i see it...and good to know you are doing well!!

Craig Altom said...

I also see your blog! You guys no we'll have you anytime we can get you. I know you probably talking about staying in Layton, but there's a place for you in Orem if you ever want to come. Love you guys!!

Tamsyn said...

Hey Todd, this is your old FHE sister here and I also read your blog! So as you can see, when you think no one is watching, there usually is a few people who are! Keep blogging you guys! I am adding you to my "fellow bloggers" list!