Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, January 22, 2010

The New Year

Well hello everyone, fancy seeing you here... So I decided I needed to update the blog but there really isn't that much to update about. Our Christmas season was amazing and we had a great time with our family. Mexico was awesome, I am so glad that I can say that my in-laws are some of my best friends. Todd and I look forward to the next vacation:). On my side of the family; my superman uncle has pulled through from his heart attack and is now back at home with his family where he should be. Todd and I are so blest to have an amazing family who are all so strong. So far our semester in school is going pretty well. Todd seems to be a little more busy with all his school and his SRC stuff but I think he loves to be busy. I on the other hand, am not busy. My new job is nice and easy and it is fun to work with all the teachers. I talked Todd into getting me a dog for my graduation present:) Since we might do APX again this summer Todd thinks I need a friend at home...so I get a puppy...yippy!! Don't worry, a dog wont be replacing a baby, but until that time comes...Guss will be my little buddy (Guss will be his name, it's all planned out). Oh Todd is doing great on his diet, he is down 10lbs. He is a pretty determined guy and I am really proud of him, I wish I had that much determination. Well I guess that is it...not much...but thats our life:) (oh we babysat Eliza last night...so cute and can I just say Todd will make the cutest father someday) Well the end...goodbye

4 comments:

Craig Altom said...

you guys are the best! I love reading your blog and getting updates on your going-abouts! You always make me laugh.

I can't wait to see your new little puppy..when are getting him?!

Shelly said...

Thanks for updating your blog! I didn't know your uncle had a heart attack. I'm so sorry, but so glad he's home with family now. I hope he continues to do well. Come home soon please!

Ashleigh and Todd said...

Well I'm glad you find humor in our pretty dull life:) We don't get the puppy till April because it has not even been made yet:) and we can't have dogs in our apartment at the moment. Yeah my uncle had a massive heart attack and we thought we were going to lose him a couple times. But he was suppose to stay here for a little longer so he is doing great. Hopefully we will be home soon:)

Shelly said...

what kind of puppy are you going to get?