Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, March 21, 2010

March Days!

Well I guess it is about time I update our blog...although Todd does an amazing job and he should do it for us:). Anywho, we have had a couple great weeks in good ole March. We were able to go down to Utah last, last weekend and help Brian and Shelly move into their cute new apartment. Shelly's food storage put mine to shame!!! We also celebrated Todd's birthday with family and he got his cookie dough ice cream cake that he has wanted for so long. I think Todd enjoyed being with his family for his birthday and it was so nice for everyone to show up, because I know everyone was busy, so thanks!
I feel like these two have the same expression..."A picture? Again?"
Ahh the cute engaged couple...Congrats you two!
The next day we got to celebrate Miss Liv. It was Olivia's blessing and it was so good. Craig did a great job, Olivia was so happy and content and Jac made a very cute blessing dress for Liv. There little family is so cute and we are so happy to have all three of them in our lives. For St. Patrick's Day (we were inspired by the Lowe's) we made green crepes. They looked kind of gross but they were good:) Todd and I talked about how we want to make every food green when we have kids, like green milk, potatoes, eggs and ham:). I'm glad Todd lets me act like a little kid a lot:), he'll be a great dad someday.

Todd's real birthday was Thursday and he had a great day. First off he only went to one class. He decided he would stay home from his classes and watch the BYU game, thankfully they won. That game was probably the highlight of his birthday. That night I made his favorite, BBQ baby back ribs! I have to say I'm a pretty good rib maker (thanks mom for teaching me). Todd wanted cupcakes for his birthday and since he was turning 24, it worked out perfectly. The sad thing is I think we eat more when they are cupcakes, they were all gone by Friday:). We did have some people over to help us eat them, but they were pansies and we had to finish them all. We also forced one of our friends to let us give him a haircut. Todd and I love to give haircuts, but I'm the one with the real talent:), haha. It was fun but his hair got everywhere. With our powers combined we gave him a pretty darn good haircut and for no charge.
Yeah, I know, they don't look the same...
Altom Hair Services
This next week will be a busy one for school. I have finally reached the point where I just want to be done and I don't care anymore (but really I do). And now that Todd said I am trying to get a 4.0 I feel like I have to live up to that which equal more pressure!!! As of right now I have a 4.0 but anything can change, especially when I have a dumb class like Philosophy. Todd, Todd has nothing, I hardly ever see him do homework so hopefully he is doing good, which I'm sure he is. Well thats our life. We are excited to come back down this weekend for the Festival of Colors and hopefully we have a lot of fun pictures to post. Until we meet again, farewell!

2 comments:

Craig Altom said...

Awesome! Green eggs and ham sound so good right now. Where are the after pictures of the haircut?

Stephanie Lowe said...

So fun you guys really are a fun family. You guys have come down to Utah alot! Where are you guys going to live after you graduate? March was a fun month but I did get burned out of green food coloring and was very happy to change my blog background to something other than green. Hope you guys are doing great, hopefully we'll talk to you next time you're in town. Stay crazy and wild!