Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Summer Lovin...

Well howdy! So once again there is not much to blog about but I decided to put up some pictures and a video or two :)
Life in Indy is going well. The sun has decided to show up, well at least some days, and we are enjoying the pool life. Last, last Saturday, the girls had a shopping day. Since my favorite store is Banana Republic and since I still have graduation money (thank you all, you wonderful and generous people...I have been meaning for about a month and a half to send "Thank You" cards but I keep forgetting...surprising, seeings how wonderful I did with wedding "Thank You" cards, hahahaha...but seriously THANK YOU. I felt so loved when I graduated, and I always do), anywho...I decided to drop a few dollars at BR. All I got was a skirt and a top and when I went to pay for it...they declined my card!!! It seriously felt like a scene from "Confessions of a Shopaholic." I was so embarrassed and everyone kept looking at me. It was a horrible feeling but as any true Shopaholic would do, I tried to figure out a way to get the clothes. So, I should mention that we do have money, I could have afforded the clothes but I ordered a new card (two weeks before) because my old card said "Ashleigh Dalton" and I like to look like I'm married to Todd...anywho...the bank deactivated that card but I still hadn't received the new card, it was irritating. But in the end I got my clothes:)
Yesterday...it was a nice day but around 4:30 it started raining cats and dogs!! Luckily, I had just got done paying for groceries and had to wait in walmart for awhile till it calmed down. The rain disappeared while I was driving from walmart to our apartment and then cats and dogs started falling again just as I pulled into the parking lot. Once again, I just waited out the rain, this time in my car, but it never did...so I braved the weather, got out of my car, dropped Todd's bottle of pickles, got drenched but made it to our apartment safely. Things were not going all that well but then...Todd came home early!!!! It was wonderful because it does not happen very often! We went to BD's Mongolian Grill and watched a movie (love being with my hubby). Well that's really the only interesting stuff. We are enjoying our time and we have already made it through a month!!! Below are some happenings...

We spent an afternoon in Indy
The boys decided to shave their heads
heads only a mother could love:)


1 comment:

Shelly said...

hahahaha Those videos are SO funny! Craig & Todd are like little boys when they get together. Please don't send a thank you note to us,...save yourself a stamp. ;)