Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, May 21, 2010

A rainy week in Indy

Well hello!! So there is not much to report on but I thought I would report anyways:) Last week Todd had his best week ever! He sold 14 beating his last year's of 13. It was a very happy week in our home needless to say. This week has not been as amazing as last week, but Todd is very persistent and very determined, and even if a day is hard, he can still smile and make me laugh. (that is a very long run-on sentence). Jared Young, the regional manager came into town and Todd and him get along very well. Last night Jared took the managers out and invited Todd. Since Todd has two recruits, Jared thinks of him as a manager...kind of. He still is trying to persuade Todd to manage next summer...we will see...but a manager's pay scale wouldn't be bad. We had a free lunch today at Buffalo Wild Wings and it was very nice. Work on my part has it's ups and downs. I was ready to throw in the bag a couple of days ago, but I got my emotions in check and the following day I got a lot done. I'm hoping to get this licensing out of the way by next week and then this job will be easy breezy (beautiful covergirl). I've enjoyed having Jac and Olivia's company...I'm totally Liv's favorite...face it everyone:) We are hoping to get out in the sun tomorrow and start getting tan, but this week has been a gloomy one so we shall see how tomorrow goes. Jac bought Liv the cutest swimsuit today so hopefully she gets to sport it in the next couple of days. Well I guess that is it. We have been having a great time out here, miss friends and family back at home but so far this summer is going great. We send you all our love!
p.s. I'll try to remember all the funny things that happen so our blog isn't so boring:)

1 comment:

Shelly said...

I'm glad things are going well. We miss you guys dearly.

P.S. Don't let Todd get suckered into managing next year. Please! Please! Pretty please, with a cherry top!