Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, November 22, 2010

An Altom Extravaganza!

It's very funny to say that I am behind on blogging... a whole week behind, can you believe it... me, behind... ya'd think I'd have something better to do but alas, nope, I've just been to lazy to blog. First off, a special shout out to Gus, who sadly is getting/is neutered. Poor guy, he didn't even know what was coming. If fills so lonely without him. I hope he recovers fast so he is back to his weird, happy self.

This last, last weekend, Brian and Shelly came out. We had a great time with them and I hope they had a good time here. We did a lot of the same stuff that we have already done (but don't mind doing at all again) but we also went to two new places... Carlo's Bakery and Max Brenner. We went to Carlo's right when it opened to try and avoid lines, and it worked. I just got a cupcake but it was yummy. The day before my birthday we went to Max Brenner. If you have never heard of it, it is a chocolate dessert factory... OHHHHH SO GOOD!!! I got a warm, fudge filled cake (same concepts and Molten Chocolate Cake at Chilies, but so much better). Not only did I get the cake but it came with ice cream, a small chocolate shake and a cup of hot chocolate fudge. Yes, I was in heaven, and yes it was amazing. Well that's all the new things we did with Brian and Shelly but here are some other things we did:

Central Park


Serendipity (it was all decked out in Christmas decor)


 Second attempt at the picture... better but not perfect...as we were leaving I saw some couple dressed up like the picture... copiers... better copiers...

M&M World and the Disney Store in Times Square... this is really the only picture we got of all of us... well kinda, just pretend Todd is the green M&M

Thanks for coming Brian and Shelly! We had a great time, love ya both!!

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Thanks for taking us around the city & doing things you had already done. We miss you guys & can't wait for you to get home!