Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Hmmmm...

Well hello. I feel like I should blog because I did it all the time and I haven't done it in like a week... haha. I really have nothing to blog about... We are in Idaho Falls as most of you know. Todd started school on Wednesday and it seems like this semester will be very busy for him. He seems to have a lot of homework but I guess that is what you can expect in your last semester. I think he is kind of excited to be back at school, ready to get it done and move on to something else. Everyday Todd is talking about a future job. I feel like he is a little stressed about finding a job but also very excited. I have no concerns about Todd finding a job; he is basically amazing, who wouldn't want the guy? But really, Todd is a very determined man and will find something he enjoys and that will support our family. I started working at The Learning Center this last Monday. I worked there after high school and before Todd and I got married. Now that I have a degree, I got a bit of a raise so that is neat. It's weird working again and getting ready everyday... I'm already sick of getting ready:).
So that's basically our life; Todd learns and I work:). Boring post...

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Thanks for the update. I miss you two. A lot. I can't wait to see where you end up after graduation...Utah sounds good.