Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, July 11, 2011

Apartment

I couldn't get a video to upload so pictures is what ya get...

Living room

Dinning room... our yard is just to the right

Kitchen and Laundry room

Our bedroom and Gus

Office in our bedroom

Crib with all the gang. Baby has it's own wing, haha. 
Baby room and bath are to the left when you come  into the front door

Baby closet... it's getting pretty full

"Chuck" and I at 27ish weeks, I think I have a legit pregnant belly now...
 people even ask when I'm due now... Success

3 comments:

Jentry said...

soooo cute!
your baby bedding is adorable! & i love that you're FINALLY looking prego, because i have been looking prego for like, longer than you have, & i am 6 weeks behind you!

oh, & your apartment is super cute too! haha

Debbie said...

Yea!!! Thank you, thank you! It's so fun to see your space and where you are living now. The pictures are so great - you definitely have a very cute style! :)

Shelly said...

I love the couch!...Your whole place is really cute! I think the baby bedding looks really good!