Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

What is going on in there?!

I have realized that pregnancy is uncomfortable! Now I have had a very easy pregnancy (which Todd thinks means that we need to have a ton of kids...) and once I started filling this little guy move, it was a nice little flutter. But now he really is making his presence known and I wonder what the heck he is doing in there? I think he is having a party and he didn't even invite me. He currently is using my bladder as a trampoline, shooting himself into my rib cage and we think, he likes to play hide and seek by himself. He likes to hide in the corners of my body and not move for long periods of time till I guess he finds himself. This makes my sides very uncomfortable but it also makes it very easy for us to feel his head or bum or whatever it is. Last night he decided to start up a party just when we had decided to go to bed. He apparently wanted me to join the party because he was making it very hard to fall asleep. I do love feeling him and knowing he is ok but it makes me nervous because he is only going to get bigger and the space he fills isn't going to get much bigger ("itty bitty living space"). I also appreciate it when a jab wakes me in the middle of the night, because I don't wake up enough during the night to use the bathroom. The good thing is he seems to be very active which hopefully means he is doing wonderful and is growing how he should be. Oh, oh, and my belly button is now flat with my stomach; no more inny for me. I thought for sure I wouldn't ever get an outty because I thought my belly button was very deep, but sure enough I will be getting an outty here soon. Took the glucose test last week... first off, I don't drink things besides milk and water and I'm not a big fan of fruit so it wasn't to fun to drink and you have to do it in a time frame? What the heck? The whole time I just tried to get it down and keep it down so I wouldn't have to do it again. Then you have to go get your blood drawn... totally not a favorite thing of mine. That being said, it wasn't that bad, I'm just praying the results aren't bad because that three hour test scares me. I'm officially 7 months; I'm at the seventh inning stretch, go us.

Other then the wee one growing inside of me, things are going pretty good here. I got a calling last week in church, I'm the RS chorister, that's what I get for putting "kinda" on the sheet when asked "can you lead music." It's an easy calling so I'll take it. Todd is still waiting on one but he has been asked to teach the EQ lesson this week. We are getting friends and getting rid of bugs so things are looking up. Todd and I did babysit our friend's little girl Ainsley. She is very funny and very easy so we had a good time. Took her grocery shopping, gave her a bag of animal crackers and she was good to go; that girl can eat. Todd and I were pretty exhausted though, we have a lot to look forward too. Well that's it, this turned into a long blog and as Todd will say, it is boring cuz it has no pictures, oh well.

3 comments:

Shelly said...

You are such a cute pregnant girl! I'm glad you got an easy calling. You'll love it! You still get to go to RS, but also be fulfilling a calling too. It's perfect. I'm glad things are looking better for you.

Jacquelinne said...

I loved this post. I had to laugh at everything you said about this stage in your pregnancy--oh the joys!! And you are not alone, Craig always jokes after we deliver each baby about how easy it was and how we might as well have ten. haha

I am very happy that you guys are making friends and adjusting so well to your new your home!

Debbie said...

What a great description of pregnancy! I laughed and laughed! You guys are doing great... thanks for sharing it all with us! :)