Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, December 31, 2012

Goodbye 2012!

You all might have noticed that we didn't do a Christmas card this year, or last, or any other year for that matter. We aren't very good at the whole card thing... hardly any Wedding Thank Yous (sorry), hardly any baby shower thank yous (sorry), no birth announcements, nothing. Anywho, I thought since we didn't do a formal card, I'd write up a quick recap of this past year.

It is completely mind blowing how fast this year went. It was a great year for us and we definitely made a lot of memories. We started the New Year in good ole Arkansas and are ending it in Idaho, just the way I like it. This year we have moved three times and the third was finally into our very own house.

Todd has had three different jobs in one year, I think that's a record for him... but maybe not. I have to say, I married a pretty remarkable man. Many people probably already think this, but Todd changed jobs for me... and him, but mostly me. Todd did enjoy working for Wal-Mart (for the most part) and was pretty happy in Arkansas (for the most part). But he knew how much I wasn't enjoying Arkansas, even though I would never tell anyone else that, he knew. He tries so hard to make me happy, and he always does. I'm thankful for his hard work and determination. I know he is working a lot harder here at Melaleuca:) but we are all very happy we moved home/closer to home. I have no updates on me, I'm a mom, and this was definitely a year learning more how to be a mom, but that's about it. Hayden had an exciting year. He learned to eat, crawl, walk, and many other things. He went on his first very long car ride, moved three times and changed states. Gus, well he's Gus. He's still learning how to deal with Hayden, haha.

By the way, we had a great Christmas, filled with family, friends and yummy food!

I have been very sad as this holiday season comes to an end. I love the Christmas season; songs, movies, treats, family; it's just great, I hate to see it end. I've also been dreading this year ending. Who knows why, scared I guess. But now, I look forward to 2013. I think it is going to be a great year. We have family and holidays to look forward to, a house to make perfect and a little boy to keep watching grow. We have been blessed this year, and we look forward to this new exciting year!

From our family to yours, we wish you all a very Happy New Year! May love and happiness fill your hearts and homes this coming year. Much love!

No comments: