Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, December 3, 2012

New Home

This post is a little past due, but we bought a house. The process went really fast, much to our relief. We saw the house a few days after getting back to Idaho, decided it was what we wanted a few days later and closed on November 15h. Its a brand new house in the Woodland Hills development in Ammon. It has three bedrooms upstairs, and an unfinished basement that we hope to partially finish this spring/summer. We are loving our house, and it is so fun to say "our house." I don't like posting pictures till something is completely done, so hopefully by the New Year, I'll have most rooms done and can post pictures. As you can see we have no yard. This is the one and only thing I very much dislike about this house, but it too will soon be fixed come spring... I look forward to that day.



In other news, we have been so busy, and so sick. It first started with Hayden getting a fever, then a cold for me, cold for Todd, minor flu for me, strep for Todd, and then a strep rash for Hayden. You might be wondering what strep rash is. Well it looks like someone has leprsy. Hayden had it really bad behind his ears and I kept telling him he might lose his ear. Luckily, after a trip to Urgent Care and antibiotics, his ear is looking lots better. Hopefully sickness will keep away from our household for a bit.

Hayden is now a full on walker. He gave me a late birthday gift and started walking like crazy on November 18th. He is such a cute walker, and I love when my little boy holds my hand as we walk (one day he wont want too). Todd is enjoying his busy job, and I am enjoying buying things for our house. Our to-do list this week is: finish sanding kitchen table, stain kitchen table, chairs and side table, paint chairs and paint our refridgerator. Yes, you read that correctly, we are painting our fridge. We bought one fridge but it was BLUE. So we returned it and bought a new one. Apparently the kind of fridge Todd really wants the sides mostly come in grey, but all of our appliance's sides are black. Since Todd can't live without his fridge and since I can't live with un-matching appliances, we are painting it... yippee for us. I'll let you know how that goes...

Well that's all I can muster right now. I hope your holidays are going well!

1 comment:

Stacie Couch said...

Yay! Congratulations on the new house. I am jealous :)
I am sorry you all have been so sick. Tis the season, I suppose, but it doesn't make it fun.