Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, August 3, 2009

Here ya go Todd:)

Todd said I "HAD" to do the blog today (even though he and Shelly and Debbie are the only ones that look at this, haha).
The summer is almost over...the countdown now begins and Todd and I are so excited to come home! I will be home in 18 days:) and Todd will be home by August 30. We are already booked for summer fun when we get home but if anyone else wants to do something we will fit everything in.
A couple weeks ago Todd took a day off and it was wonderful. We went to a place called "Sleepy Hollow Sports". It was a little ghetto but fun. We were able to do miniature golf (I won), bumper boats, go-carts (I won that too), batting and rock climbing. Later that day we went to an Iowa Cubs game that was free because we moved into our apartments. The home team lost but it was nice to be able to watch a baseball game. It was our one day of summer and we had a great day!

Todd is doing great with sales again. His goal is to get 135 by the end of the summer and I think he will be able to do it. He hates this job but he works very hard so that we are comfortable this next school year and I am so grateful for that. I work and hang out with Brooke and her boys (the usual but fun). I was able to do a little shopping last thursday and I had an AMAZING time, haha. Thanks Todd! Well I guess that is it for now...Thanks to whoever reads this! Love Ya!

4 comments:

Shelly said...

So good to see your blog updated. now, only 17 more days left for you and 26? or Todd! We can't wait!!! I'm glad you guys got to have a fun day together for once.

Craig Altom said...

I read every update you post! So if Todd hates it so much does that mean it's a no-go for next summer? Anyhow, we're real excited for you kids to get back home!

Ginny said...

just for the record...we read updates too!! glad the countdown is on!

Ashleigh and Todd said...

Well we wish it was a no go for next year but come October we love this job, haha, so we shall see. Thanks you guys for reading! Someday we will have really cute kids on here so it will be really fun to read! haha!