Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, April 22, 2010

V-I-C-T-O-R-Y

Hello! So it is a rainy day here in Idaho and I have nothing to do so I am updating our blog (even though not much has happened). We have enjoyed our little summer break this last two weeks. Todd has spent everyday at the library studying for his GMAT and he is so excited to take it tomorrow. I have gone to a baby shower, cut Britnee's hair, read two books, and watched a lot of tv:). We both have eat a lot of food (ICE CREAM) and exercised very little...more like not at all. As a result Todd and I have gained some weight...we were both doing so good in March, I was down to around 120 and Todd was down to around 200....yeah not so much anymore. Todd kept telling me we hadn't gained weight but then we weighed ourselves last night...oops. Oh well, May is another month (we've given up on April). But we have enjoyed all the food:). We also have tried to visit people, but we need to still visit others. Last night we hung out with my cousin Cas and her husband Jonathan. We went bowling and had a great time (and had her delicious homemade cupcakes afterwards). There was no one else in the bowling alley and the guy was so nice he gave us a discount:). So I am weak and I need a small ball and the smallest ball they had was a size 10, to big for me:). Todd asked for a smaller ball and the guy didn't think my fingers would fit in a smaller ball...I proved him wrong. We played two games....the first one, Todd and I were neck and neck. Todd had got a 102 and it was time to try and beat him...I tried my hardest. The last frame I got a spare and then a strike. Thinking I won, I jumped for joy and did my victory dance. When I came back and looked at the score...I had a 101...dang it! The second game, once again, Todd and I were neck and neck. Then the final frame came. In the end (so I don't make Todd feel bad) Todd got a 103 and I got a 122:). (Ashleigh whats your battle cry...V-I-C-T-O-R-Y) I love you hun, it's just very rare for me to beat you. I gotta rival in the moment although next time we bowl Todd will slaughter me because of last night...oh well...live in the moment. (side note Jonathan kicked all of our trash both times, his second game...181). Anywho...we are getting ready to head to Utah in a couple days. Everyone say a little prayer for Todd tomorrow that he will remember all he has learned and studied (he will do great). We are excited to come down to Utah, but like last year, I'm a little sad to leave Idaho...and then Utah. Our summer adventure will be fun but I'll miss everyone at home. But we must enjoy the journey, so Indianapolis...here we come!

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Yay! I love hearing about what's going on with you two. Todd will do great on his test! Good luck! We can't wait to see you in a few days. Daxton is very excited to go to the aquarium with you guys...at least that's what he wants to do,...and get hot dogs too. See you soon!