Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Indy!!!

Well hello everyone...this will be a short entry but I'll update again soon. So we made it to Indy safe and sound...all of us! Can I just say I was not all that excited to move far away and then when we arrived it was late so all I experienced was our apartment. From facebook you have probably realized that the apartment was some one's ash trey and litter box. I was even more not excited to be here. That night we went to sleep and I hardly slept but when I woke up I decided to have a better attitude about it all. I decided I would clean the whole place from top to bottom and hopefully that would make the place look and smell better. This place also had no microwave, the stove didn't work and it was dirty. I later found out that APX had reserved another apartment so I went, along with Erica, to see this apartment. When we got there, this apartment was heaven!!! It still isn't the best (A/C doesn't work, fridge was broken, and tub was clogged), but it looked clean and most of all it did not smell!!!! I was now in heaven and willing to make this little adventure a good one. Erica and I spent the afternoon moving all the stuff that Todd had moved the day before. I didn't want him to have to move again, so us buff girls took care of it. It didn't take us too long and I got quite the little workout. Todd is so excited to be staying at the place too (mostly because his wife is now happy). Since then our stay in Indy has gotten better and we have been having a good time. Our fridge now works and supposedly the A/C will work after today but I am not holding my breathe. We had a good Sunday with family and friends and good food (chicken roll-ups and pumpkin chocolate chip cookies). Todd has sold threeish...really twoish...but hopefully one he sold on Saturday will go in this upcoming Saturday. Work is going ok...I don't really know what I am doing with the licensing but I think I'm getting it done...I think. I have Jac and Olivia to keep me company while at work which is nice. The days go really fast which is wonderful because I don't feel like Todd is gone all day. Well I am off to run some errends and do laundry, I'll post more interesting stuff later:) I hope all is well with all of you and until we meet again...ciao

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Way to have a good attitude about all that. I would have probably lost my mind,...and thrown a huge fit. I'm so glad things are going better now. I'm glad the days go by fast too. Hopefully that means the whole summer will go by fast. I'm so jealous that you, Jac & Liv get to hang out all day, everyday. So fun! We miss & love you all!