Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Pictures, Pictures, Pictures

Ever since we received our pictures from Erika Dotson, Todd has been checking the blog to see if I have updated it with pictures. My thought "umm have you not seen facebook, there's tons of pictures." I wont post tons of pictures again, just a few:).

Todd and I were so glad that we did birth pictures. At first we were a little weirded out about doing them. It isn't a glamorous time for anyone involved, especially me. But once we got them, we were so happy we did them. First off, it made us remember all the little things we have already forgotten, like the fact I had to wear oxygen for a bit or that Todd was hilarious during the pushing process. Second, Erika captured some of the most amazing moments and now we will forever have them.


Could this picture be anymore perfect? When we first got all the pictures we relived the amazing experience and I still get teary-eyed every time I see this picture. Todd was so happy and I am glad someone was there to capture it. There was also a lot of other pictures with Todd on his phone (surprise, surprise), him taking a picture of me pushing and sending it to Shelly and him watching the action down south. His face is hilarious in those pictures but legs in stirrups can be a little to much for people so we left those out (not that you see anything but ya know...). I love having pictures of the birth and having them in black and white doesn't make it so weird. If you ever want to see the whole thing, I'd show you, I have no shame anymore, haha (you see nothing, promise). And one day I can embarrass Hayden with them, it's great!

Hayden was so good during the newborn photo shoot. I think Erika was in and out in an hour because Hayden slept the whole time and was so easy to mold. The rest of us were dying of heat because we tried to make it as comfortable for Hayd as possible. The only issue we had was at the very end. We undressed Hayd to get a shot with Todd and Hayden peed all over Todd; very funny... that "thing" can shoot far!


Erika was only able to get one shot before the water gun started... glad the one pic was cute!


I just have the cutest boys at my house!

2 comments:

Shelly said...

Um,...2 pictures isn't enough for this aunt. They turned out so cute though! I wanna see all of them please!

M. Jorgensen said...

I adore this pictures and seeing and hearing about having a photog there during the process has really made me want to do this! I love all haydens pictures, and you look so good in them! Jealous! Ps. I totally love the name Hayden!