Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

A Travelin Family

The first time I ever flew I was 20. The first time my dog ever flew he was 5 months old. The first time my baby flew he was 6 weeks old, haha. We were so excited to fly home for the holidays and Hayden and Gus did so well. They both slept the entire time. We now, however, are one of "those people." Ya know, the people that always make things complicated and hit your head either with their diaper bag, dog or car seat. The people that you hope can keep that baby quiet, yeah we are them and we are quite the sight to see. But we did it and we were all quiet:)


1 comment:

Shelly said...

Ahhh! It was so good to have you home for a bit. I'm so glad we all got to meet Hayden. We are in love with him. Can't wait to see you all again soon.