Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

11Meses

Mi bebe tiene ahora 11 meses, and I cannot believe it. This year just keeps going at the speed of light. It was a year ago that we got our maternity pictures and now I have a crazy little boy. We are not sure on Hayden's current stats but according to Wii Fit he is around 18 pounds, and since the wii is so accurate and we are always so good at guessing, he's probably around 16, haha. His 3-6month onesies are finally getting somewhat tight. He eats like a 300 lb. man at a buffet, so I keep thinking he'll chunk up but since he is always on the move, maybe he never will. He has three teeth coming in on top. His two front teeth are coming down at the same time but very far apart. He is going to have a HUGE gap!! And since we have a finger-sucker addict, they will probably be very buck. Needless to say his cute days are numbered... JK... sorta;)... nothing new teeth and orthodontic work can't fix. I think he will have big teeth, like his parents. It's very scary sticking your fingers in his little chomper; he's got quite the bite. Luckily teething so far hasn't been too much of an issue, knock on wood. He has become a clapping, high fiving, dancing and shaking his head "no" fool. We were at a wedding a week ago and when everyone started clapping when the bride and groom came in, Hayden joined in; pretty much the cutest thing. He claps when there is any sort of clapping on TV and will also dance when there is any kind of music; he even dances when I sing. The habit of always shaking his head "no" is funny, but is probably going to get a little obnoxious. I keep trying to teach him to shake "yes" but it isn't happening. He is still working on standing by himself and walking, I still think it'll be a few more months till that happens. He is basically the cutest, happiest little bugger, and we love him.

He is such a pain to take pics of now!!


 Cheesy smile

 Cheesier smile!

You may be thinking, "Oh he looks tired." Our little guy gave himself two black eyes last week. He fought the coffee table and the coffee table won. He had such sad eyes, I felt so bad for him. I thought about editing his eyes but then that would be lying about the 11month old we have.

It also has been two years since we loaded up our clothes and dog, and headed to NYC. It also has been 11 years since all the awful things that happened in NYC, in Pennsylvania and the Pentagon. I remember being so scared but so proud of Americans that day. We absolutely love NYC and are grateful for the time we had there; we still talk about those few months all the time!! We wish we could live there someday but me thinks, actually I know, we need A LOT more money. We hope NYC will always be apart of our lives, and I hope Americans can stand together like we did 11 years ago, and never forget!






3 comments:

Debbie said...

Ya for Hayden! I'm always happy when another milestone is reached because I know we'll get another Blog post with lots of pictures! Thanks for sharing... We love you guys!

Jacquelinne said...

What a cute post! That little boy is growing up so fast and is getting cuter and cuter every month!!

Shelly said...

I just love cute little Hayden! He's SO handsome! I miss NYC too, even thought I was only there for a few days. Someday we'll all be rich & we can have sisters retreats there every year!...or every 6 months. ;)