Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Ohhh We're Movin' on Up!

Not a whole lot has happened during this last month, except we are moving... again. As I pack for the 11th time of our marriage, I keep getting the odd feeling of deja vu. Todd accepted a job in Idaho Falls with Melaleuca. Todd used to tell me, and I never doubted, that he would never work for Melaleuca. All he really knew about it was it had a call center, and most of all the women in my family have worked at the call center. As much as Todd likes working at Wal-Mart, we have not become the biggest fans of Arkansas. I think a year is plenty of time to decide if you like a place or not, and well, we don't really like it. Todd began the job search awhile ago, neither of us really banking on moving anytime soon. But after much prayer and Todd's hard work, Todd got a great job. Arkansas will always hold a special place in my heart; it was the state where Hayd was born and lived most of his first year (and the place of Olde Tyme donuts), but its time to move on. We are really excited for Hayden to grow up around family and for us too! This may not be the last move our little family will make, but it will be a great one. We leave Bentonville October 7 and we will make it to Idaho Falls (after a quick stop in Utah) on the 9th. This move has stressed me though; Todd not so much. I worry about Hayden's birthday, his shots, getting sick, Hayden dying from falling down stairs, family pictures and getting my hair done... all worthy stressers. We already have so much planned once we get home, which will be such a change from doing nothing:).

In other news, Hayden has some serious teeth coming in. I feel like it took awhile for him to finally start getting teeth, but all of the sudden four are coming in. He hasn't been as peachy as he was with the first few teeth, but still not bad. Hayden still isn't walking yet but loves pushing around boxes; he really wants to walk. He also had his first chocolate chip cookie today, and absolutely loved it! Hayden has a lot of change coming his way, which I hope he handles well. He has a move, new environment (climate and house), actually being around people, switching to whole milk and I suppose we should have him stop using bottles (so he doesn't use them till he is five like some people I know...), all which I stress about daily, motherhood=tough.

Anywho, that's the latest... oh I think I'm getting sick... goody.

We look forward to seeing lots of you!

I love this messy little guy. Such a funny boy.

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Yaaaaaaaayyyyyy! I can't wait to see you guys! And I LOVE this picture of Hayd.