Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Just singing in the rain, just singing in the rain...

Holy cow the rain!!! It has rained everyday this week! It was nice on Monday because Todd came home at 6! It was wonderful. We went out to dinner Monday night for our Memorial Day earnings. The crappy thing is that a bunch of people don't have cars out here so Todd and I become Taxi for a ton of people! We had to take soooo many people and everyone called me 10 minutes before we left, but thats ok...we need to be nice. Oh oh for all the ladies out there...every first tuesday of the month there is a sale at www.tulle4us.com, it is awesome! I got 5 really nice articles of clothing for $42 dollars including tax and shipping. It starts at midnight so it was a late night Monday but worth it. Last night Todd and I registered for classes...6 more months for me, YIPPY! I think this next semester will be the busiest for Todd and I but after it, its only downhill. It's pouring again today and I hope Todd doesn't get washed away. I'm so excited to come home this weekend but it will be the longest Todd and I have been apart...sad, but I'm excited to see a bunch of you! love ya all!

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Yay for Ashleigh coming home! We'll miss you Todd!