Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, June 15, 2009

Last weekend in Reno

Thats my man...I was proud I got him jumping
Todd and I at Tahoe
This is as much in the water as I got
So basically we are done with Reno. We are off on a new adventure that hopefully holds a lot of opportunity. This week has been a good week...I'm trying to think about what we have done but I can't haha. Todd told me we were moving this past Saturday so I basically packed up most of our apartment and come to find out we aren't moving till this next Saturday. I guess I got a good head start. Todd in one of his sales got an I-Phone which is really cool. It is his second phone he has received for free while doing this job, haha. It is not unlocked yet but it will be something new for me to play with once it is unlocked. This past Sunday Todd and I went for a picnic up to Lake Tahoe. It was really cold but really fun and very pretty. Todd wanted to have lunch on top of a rock so that probably made it colder. So...our plan was to swim in the water but it was freezing...but we did have our swimsuits on none the less. Todd however forgot to bring swim bottoms so all he had was his speedo that he wears underneath (well sometimes...other times he just likes to show off his speedo). So my husband stripped down to his speedo and stood on the highest rock he could find...what a sight:) I love that boy, even if he is crazy. After Tahoe we made a little trip to Virginia City, I like Yellowstone better but it was fun to walk around for a bit. It was a nice day to spend with my honey! So we will be moving to Des Moines, as of right now, next Saturday! Des Moines will be fun I think, close to Nauvoo so that will make a good Sunday drive and it will be the farthest east I have visited in the US so a new thing I've done. Well thats it I suppose, hope all is well with you all!

1 comment:

Shelly said...

I didn't realize you'd be that close to Nauvoo! That will be really cool! I'm a little jealous of that part. I'm SO excited to see you guys this weekend!