Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Weekend at home...

My pretty sister-in-laws
Daxton-CUTE boy!
Korver-he is growing like crazy, cute
The family...minus Todd
So in love!

I had an amazing time this weekend. It was good to go home for a bit. Friday night I played with Brit and Speny...I love those two crazy kids. Saturday was my grandpa's 80th birthday party. I am so blessed to have the family I have; they are amazing! I'm glad I could be there for this celebration. My grandpa is truly an amazing man and I am so lucky that he is my grandpa! I have the best grandparents and family in the world. I did miss Todd a lot but he is such a great guy to fly me home for the weekend. I know he wishes he could have come but he is a very determined boy:). I felt like I was in high school again...which was weird, but it was nice to be at home and have my parents take care of me, and sleep in my dungeon of a room (I slept soooo good!). Sunday night my parents took me down to Utah to see the Altom's for a bit. Monday we had a sister-in-law day. It was Daxton's bday so we first went shopping for him. It took awhile for him to find something but when he did he was in love. He got "Bolt" and loves him (Bolt is even in his 3 year old pictures). We had lunch with the girls and played in the park. I always wanted sisters and now I have the best sisters anyone could ask for. It was nice to see my family and friends but I missed Todd a lot and I am happy to be back with him. Maybe in a couple weeks we can both go visit family again. Thanks to everyone who put up with me for the weekend! Love ya all!



1 comment:

Shelly said...

Awe Ashleigh! We just love you! Thanks for hanging out with us on Daxton's birthday and for buying him 'bolt.' He love his new bolt! We miss you, but we are so excited to see BOTH of you in a few more weeks.