Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Baby, baby, baby

Hello people. Since the due date of this little boy is creeping up, I wanted to take a poll on what everyone thinks about his birth weight and birthdate. To make the guess easier, here are a few facts... My actual due date is Oct 12 but the ultrasound has been putting me at Oct 9. I went to the doctor today (and I hope this isn't too much information but...) I am already 1 1/2 centimeters dilated. Last week the doctor said he was probably about 6 to 6 1/2 lbs. Ok go... I'm recording all of this for his baby book so if you can't comment because you don't have a blog or something, let me know on facebook or text me. We are getting very excited and very nervous. I keep hoping I can get everything done (even though there is not much left to do) and get some actual good sleep before he comes. This weekend I am having two more baby showers!!! Some gals in our ward are throwing me and my new friend Callie a joint baby shower and then Todd's MLP family is throwing us a baby shower as well. We are feeling very blest for all the love we are receiving. So just recap... please guess the weight and date and anything else you want to add in there (like if he'll have super red hair, no hair at all or blond). Hope everyone is having a great week!

Here is a sample of our maternity pictures by Erika Dotson!

P.S. Todd has a calling in the ward now... he is in the Young Mens... I believe he is a Teacher Quorum Advisor... maybe...

8 comments:

The Monson Family said...

Soooo close! I bet Hayden Jack (that is also a guess on his name.... since as far as I've heard you haven't settled on a name, am I right or have you picked one?) will be here on October 4th and he'll be 8 lbs 5 oz.... can't wait to see pictures of him! And I LOVE your maternity picture, you need to post more or add some to facebook.

Craig Altom said...

I'm also gonna go with 10/4 so he can be born on 10-4 good buddy...haha. Weight: 7lbs 9 oz. Good luck with everything.

P.S. Hair color: GINGER aka red. Not fire engine red but red nonetheless.

Jacquelinne said...

Um, you look really, really great! You definitely fall into the category of people who look really cute when they're pregnant!

I think he's going to come on October 7 and weigh 8lbs 6oz.

tsaltom1 said...

So my guess can go on record, I'll put it on here as well. I guess that the baby will come on Oct. 1, 2011. He will weigh 9 lbs even. And he will have blond hair.

Stacie Couch said...

This is a fun game! My guess is he will come on October 10th and he will weigh 8 lbs 2 ounces. It is getting so close!!

Shelly said...

I'm going to say October 5th (even though 10/4 would be a cool birthday!) and I think he'll be 8 lbs. 2 oz. and 20 inches long. I can't wait for this little guy to make his appearance! He's going to be beautiful and you two are going to be amazing parents!

Debbie said...

Hmmm... trying to get my baby psyche going! I'm going to guess October 3rd for the birthdate, and 7 pounds 11 oz. for the weight. We hope everything goes well! You will be great parents! :)

Ashleigh and Todd said...

Craig wins on my favorite weight, Todd you lose! 10/4 would make a good date.