Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Labor Day and no labor

We had a great weekend this past weekend. Todd had a wonderful time at the BYU game, especially during the 4th quarter and after BYU won. I was able to go to a movie and dinner with some gal pals which made the weekend very bearable for me.
As you can see, our blog has had yet another facelift. For some reason Todd felt the need to change it up so this latest facelift is all Todd. He has been trying really hard to put a timer thing up to track BYU games but hasn't quite figured out how to fit it into the margins... once again, no such thing for our baby that's on his way but yes to a timer for BYU football.
Labor Day was great and I did not go into labor. We slept in, went and picked up Todd's amazing hot, new suit, spent some time at Barnes and Nobles reading "Walter the Farting Dog", magazines and drinking some hot chocolate (oh it was in the 70's all day and this morning it was 58 when I took Gus outside), took Gus to a very full dog park and ended it all with a BBQ at friends house. It was a great day and somehow very exhausting. At the close of the BBQ we had an opportunity to play the dance game on the Kinect. I got killed the first dance. I like to think I am uncoordinated due to the huge mass in front of me but I fear I just may be uncoordinated. The other few dances I battled against Todd and I kicked his butt, barely, haha... it was a lot of fun! I'm thinking that might make a good game to put me into labor. I think I could get Todd to dance with me more if we had the Kinect... might need to be future purchase. Well that was our weekend, simple but a lot of fun.

2 comments:

The Monson Family said...

I want a kinect too! I started looking into it again this weekend! What dance game did you guys play? There are a couple for the kinect and I don't know which one is best... but I decided when you guys come back out here we'll have to have a Just Dance Competition on the wii or something!

Shelly said...

I have to say, I am jealous of your simple Labor Day weekend. Buying my husband a new, hot suit & sitting in Barnes & Noble for an afternoon sounds amazing! I got out of the house the other day and it felt great!...even if it was just to buy diapers. You'll have to see Korver play Just Dance on the Wii when you come home. So funny!