Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, October 18, 2010

Pumpkin Pickin'

I love the fall! I love the fall here! This past weekend we took a rode trip to a near by farm to find some good ole pumpkins.


Todd launched some pumpkins

We took a hayride


We took our own family pictures (we used a tripod, we looked funny and Todd made us wear plaid)



We went through a corn maze

And then we left and went to the Brooklyn Bridge


This is a plaque on the bridge. At the very bottom it reads, "Back of every great work we can find the self-sacrificing devotion of a woman." I thought it was a great quote!

We wanted to take cool pictures at sunset, but sunset was an hour away so I took a picture of Todd and called it good... he's so cute

That concluded our fall day... we did go home and make pizza and then our fall day was concluded!

1 comment:

Shelly said...

What a fun day! I miss you!