Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

3 Months!

Hayden turned three months old yesterday and yes, I cried, haha. I love the stage of life he is in at the moment. He is so smily, so talkative and so funny. It's nice to have someone who will finally talk back to me during day, Gus doesn't. We think Hayden is around 11 maybe 12 pounds. He is still wearing 0-3 month clothes and a lot of them are still big on him. I told Todd the other day that we need to have a baby in the fall again and it has to be a boy so he can re-ware Hayd's clothes. I said I would never be like this and I know I sound a tad crazy but, I'm so excited for number two, haha, we already have his name picked out, yes we think it'll be a boy and yes that's what we want. Don't worry though, my fear of having two children, let alone two toddlers, out weighs my excitement to have the whole pregnancy, delivery and newborn stage again (plus the fact that people keep telling me my second child wont sleep because Hayden sleeps so well... and the night issue really is the hardest thing for me and he's a great sleeper. If my second child doesn't sleep well... it'll be scary). It's true that once a little time has passed and you realize how happy you are with a baby, you do forget all the things you didn't like about pregnancy or delivery or post delivery. If you were to ask me a few days after I had Hayden if I would do it all again, I'd probably say not for a long time but now I'd say, heck yes, bring it on. Anywho... Hayden is wonderful, we love him and we get so excited when he starts to do new things. He started sitting in his bumbo chair and he can't really decide if he likes it or not. He is also starting the process of rolling over without any couch help; he is getting really close. He is becoming more and more of a little man everyday, he loves being naked, passing manly gas and burping like a man. I keep telling him he needs to be a sweet little boy not a gross boy but we'll see if he listens. Here are some recent pics of Hayden Jack...

He's so modest 

What the heck am I sitting in? Why do I have to support my own head?



He loves our temple picture with the big black frame, it always makes him smile

Still not enjoying tummy time



He is now bigger than Chuck (the giraffe)

Sleepy boy

Smily boy

Baby blue eyes!

2 comments:

Jacquelinne said...

Oh, he's so cute!!! Now you understand why we got pregnant with Emery 10 months after Olivia was born. We LOVE babies at our house! And it's so fun having them so close in age.

And I'm with you (as much as I want two boys next), I get really teary-eyed when I pack up Emery's clothes when she grows out of them. I don't want her to be my last girl. SAD thought.

Shelly said...

I just had a huge smile on my face as I looked at all those pictures. He gets cuter & cuter everyday!...if that's possible. I love him so much.