Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

A Utah Celebration

After Christmas we made our way to Utah. Tons of food and carmel were ate and a good time was had by all. We played "Just Dance" and I dominated, we played our usual 'ladies against the gents' games and finally the ladies won, both games (it was a good week of games for me). We loved spending time with our fam and wish we could more. I didn't take much pictures of happenings but we did have a little photo shoot

Hayden met his Great-Grandpa Altom... 4 generations of Altom men

Korver Mark

Daxton John

Olivia Grace

Gage Wilson

Emery Cloe

And of course Hayden Jack


2 comments:

Shelly said...

I LOVE that picture of Hayden! The pictures you took of Gage turned out so great! Thanks so much for taking them.

Jacquelinne said...

Oh, my goodness!! What a good lookin crew of kiddos we have! My heart seriously just melted! Can't wait to see all of the pics :)