Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

A Very Merry Christmas

I am so happy we were able to come home for Christmas. Even though there were lights up, our house was decorated and we kept watching anything Christmas related on TV, it just didn't feel like Christmas until we landed in IF. Christmas Eve morning we went to breakfast with my friends Rachel and Kyle. It has become a tradition of ours and a very yummy one indeed. As we were leaving we thought about what it might be like in 5, 10 years when they're both married with children... very loud and we're going to need a big table... can't wait!! Todd made sugar cookies later that day and he ate and talked about them for a whole week. He was so impressed with cookies and made sure everyone knew... they were ok;). Pizza and games are our family's Christmas (side note... Hayden just rolled over from his back to his stomach... which is funny cuz he hates being on his stomach). My brother made the best pizza... So GOOD, BBQ chicken with peppers and artichoke hearts, YUM! We unwrapped presents, got into PJ's and played "Apples to Apples" (I hate that game!! I never win. I always think I have the best card but noooo, no one picks mine, stupid game). Rach came over so we could exchange gifts. She got us a movie and these...

They glow too:) I know what our Christmas card will be next year

Love this picture:)



Christmas Day!






We spent Christmas eating and visiting my family. It was a great day!



2 comments:

M. Jorgensen said...

Where did you get haydens outfit?? I've been looking for a white church onsie and a vest/sweater everywhere! Also......have i told you before that I really love the name hayden! It's in my top names list! Hahah

Ashleigh and Todd said...

haha thanks, I think it's a great name. I got the onesie at gap and found the sweater at The Children's place. It actually took a long time to find the onesie at gap, I had to look all the time for it and in the size I needed