Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

I love multiple Christmas'

This is the beginning of a lot of posts...

Since we were flying home for the holiday season, we knew we could not take our presents that we bought for each other with us (why do airports have to charge so much money to take luggage, I mean we are already paying a lot of money to sit in a gross, probably head lice infested seat, that has no leg room and reclines a whole whopping inch... but that's another story). It was also another excuse to have two Christmas mornings. We had a nice relaxing Christmas morning and Hayden was totally into it, we had to hold him back from unwrapping his gift and he was so excited for this teething toy because ya know, he has teeth. But really it was a great morning. Todd got some shoes, "Planet Earth", cologne, "Cars 2" and a new car. That's right folks, Todd has a new car yet again. The only person I know to beat Todd in his car trading addiction is Chris Monson (our brother in-law). Todd traded in his Nissan Altima for a Toyota Camry. He says he is completely satisfied with this car but we shall see. I love it so I hope he keeps it. I received a bunch of clothes and a bunch of kitchen stuff! Hayden got some rattle socks, a teething toy and a jumper that I'm super excited to actually use (get a stronger neck Hayden!!!). And if you were wondering what Gus got, he got a bone (we didn't forget about him). Todd made some yummy crepes, I love that he makes breakfast. That day I made some red velvet cupcakes that looked like ornaments (pinterest) to take to our ward party that night. So, I like my food, especially my sweets and those dang children in the ward stole all my cupcakes before I could even sample one. I asked Todd if our children will steal my food, because that is not ok. In the words of Joey Tribianni "Ashleigh doesn't share food!!!" But other then not getting a cupcake, it was a good Christmas. Oh and we had the best ham I have ever tasted at the Christmas party and I don't like ham all that much... it was delish!




1 comment:

M. Jorgensen said...

How fun! Your home looks beautiful!